Friday, November 8, 2013

Custom Minecraft Skins

I also design custom Minecraft skins. I will design a skin to your specific liking, and I guarantee your satisfaction. I will not rest until your skin is exactly how you want it. Whether it be a character from a movie or a game, yourself, or even a specific or vague description of what you would like, I will make it happen no matter how difficult or improbable your request may seem. I will also design texture packs or creature skins if that is something that would interest you.

And in order to guarantee that you are satisfied with my product, I will send you a screenshot of my progress on your skin, so that I can fix or alter whatever isn't to your liking. These projects take me no longer than a week's time, depending on the complexity of your request.

Send me an email at ninjoru@gmail.com with your request or any questions you may have, and I will respond promptly within 12 hours of your email with an estimation of the price of your skin or answers to your questions. Thank you, and have an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. ROBLOX is powered by a growing membership base of over 300,000 creator players who produce an infinite variety of highly immersive experiences.

    These experiences range from 3D multiplayer games and contests, to interactive adventures where friends can take on new personas imagining what it would be like to be a dinosaur, a miner working a mine or an astronaut out in space.

    ReplyDelete